Foods * Events * Places Most bloggers will not write about it. So, I will.

Saturday, November 17, 2012

It's More Fun in the Philippines | DOT Official AVP

Why It's More FUN in the Philippines

Being in another country (aka Overseas Filipino Worker), I appreciate my beloved country even more. I appreciate just how sumptuous tuyo, daing, puto, dinuguan, dinengdeng, and many other Filipino delicacies. I miss the fiestas. I miss the lechon. I miss a lot of things. Most of all, I miss the cheerful attitude of my fellow Filipinos even if we're currently in some challenging situations. 

Below is the newest AVP by the Department of Tourism. It shows just how colourful and fun our country is. Have fun watching and let me know in the comments below what do you miss about the Philippines!

0 comments:

Post a Comment