Foods * Events * Places Most bloggers will not write about it. So, I will.

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Live Long Detox Bar and Organic Shop: Living Healthy Has Never Tasted This Good!


Live Long Detox Bar and Organic Shop: Seriously Best Tasting Organic Shop in Town


Me and my partner are no strangers to healthy eating. In fact, we've long been fans of healthy foods even when we were in Iloilo!

We would order homemade good food, so we were both thrilled to learn about Live Long Detox Bar and Organic Shop


Live Long Detox Bar and Organic Shop 
They deliver within Baguio. 
Call or text them at (074) 244-8318 / 09172483008

As I type this in now, I am still literally having goosebumps (in a good way) at how delicious their Goddess Grilled Chicken is! I seriously couldn't believe that the taste of freshness and healthy could co-exist in such humble packaging. 

The chicken meat along with the fresh salad are just honestly such a perfect combo, I kept asking myself, "Is this real life"? I kid you not! 

 Live Long Detox Bar & Organic Shop Menu

Wrapped in paper box (yep, not styro foam!), the foods were neatly and so organizedly delivered in our place in less than an hour (so much earlier  and quicker than most delivery options - even way faster than 'fast foods'. 

Address: Address: Philhealth Bldg, 19 Leonard Road, Baguio City

Photo Courtesy of Live Long Detox Bar and Organic Shop Facebook

If you're in Baguio, you totally shouldn't miss out the chance to visit Live Long Detox Bar and Organic Shop and give their Goddess Grilled Chicken a try and I couldn't wait to visit their actual place for their smoothies too. In the meantime,  I am yet to try the Cute Cabbage wrap and my Queen Quesadillas but both already got my partner's stamp of approval, so I'm sure they'd be such great healthy treats too. 

To contact them for order or delivery within Baguio city, call or text them: (074) 244-8318 / 09172483008, they're pretty friendly and quick! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment