Friday, January 11, 2013
10 Things I'm Grateful for 2012
Another year has gone by and instead of making resolutions, I've developed a habit of being grateful instead. Last year, I've shared a round up of the things that I'm so grateful for the year 2011 and this year, I would like to thank God for the many things that I have received (without even asking for it).
1. Friends I've met when I moved here in Singapore. Moving to another country and meeting new challenges wouldn't have been easy and fun ride had it not been for the many friends who made it all worthwhile.
2. My job that has helped me work and meet with really talented and amazing people in the advertising industry.
3. Meet ups and events that have helped me better understand concepts and for the many collaboration that constantly inspire and challenge me.
4. Chocolates that keep me company when I have a deadline to meet.
5. Jelly shoes that keep me walking comfortably (especially with Singapore's weird climate)
6. Katherine Liew and Shailesh Iyer. You are both beyond awesome and would forever be thankful for both your support and trust.
7. Top Mind Mappers. You're the most talented, most innovative group of people I've met here in Singapore. Fellow community builders and bloggers who inspire me with your posts.
8. Longan, lychee, chicken rice. Yes, anything with rice.
9. Thankful to have traveled in Indonesia and Malaysia where the people have been extra nice and almost everything's double the size, half the price (compared to Singapore).
There are so many things that I'm so thankful for 2012 and I look forward to a much more exciting 2013.